- LOW PROFILE - The Leitner ACS Forged Tonneau Rack is low-profile and built for the purpose of carrying bikes, skis, cargo boxes, ladders, lumber, pipes, pool equipment, and much more. The rack features a tested loading capacity of 800lbs.
- HEAVY LOAD AND MAXIMUM UTILITY - This system consists of two heavy-duty-steel, designed to haul heavy loads that the average pick-up truck can’t fit. It comes with a configuration customized according to the Ford model. They adjust to the length of the crate for transporting different loads and can easily be removed.
- EASY AND SECURED - It is very easy to install and does not require drilling, cutting, or modification. It is durable and corrosion-resistant. Discreet and aerodynamic thanks to the integrated air deflectors.
Support and loads secured in place by a wedge block and aluminum crossbars designed for stable and secure transport.
- ADJUSTABLE - The extendable design also makes it compatible with different Toyota Truck-bed widths ranging from 5” to 7”. Different sizes are available to meet your need. Find out which size fits your truck best by selecting your Toyota Model.
- RACK ONLY - The ACS Forged Tonneau Rack and the Tonneau Cover are sold separately. They will only work with SLOT Rail Tonneau Covers.
This option is to purchase the ACS FORGED TONNEAU COMPATIBLE RACK ONLY. By selecting this option you already own OR plan to buy a T-Slot Rail Tonneau Cover like the ReTrax XR Series OR the Pace Edwards UltraGroove & Explorer Series covers. The Leitner ACS Tonneau will ONLY work with T-Slot Rail Tonneau Covers.
For full Active Cargo System Functionality, we strongly suggest purchasing a "powered" tonneau cover like the ReTrax POWERTRAX PRO XR or the Pace Edwards UltraGroove Electric Cover. Please view the video below for a full product explanation & limitations.
The ACS FORGED TONNEAU is the ultimate truck bed storage solution to carry & secure the maximum amount of cargo allowing you to go further, stay out longer, and have more fun !!
The Leitner Designs ACS FORGED is the culmination of 5 years and hundreds of thousands of off-road miles of testing. Introduced in late 2019 the ACS Forged carries on the legendary durability, modularity, and customizability of the original ACS Classic in a sleek new package.
The ACS FORGED is manufactured and engineered in Corona, California to Carry Your World.