The 2005-2022 Toyota Tacoma bed D-pillars by the tailgate are known to be a weak link in an otherwise great truck. Hard off-roading can cause the D-pillar to crack over time. The Leitner designs bed stiffener is designed to prevent this by tying the D-pillar into the frame of the truck with heavy-duty steel brackets.
- Integrated Tie Down Loop – The Leitner Designs bed stiffener comes with an integrated tie-down loop to secure all your cargo.
- Simple Install – The brackets come with all mounting hardware. (Some drilling required)
Specifications - Active Cargo System Integrated Gear Box
- Fits 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma short and long bed
- Manufactured from 3/16 steel
- Integrated tie-down loop.
- Dual-stage powder coated
- Grade 8.8 zinc-plated fasteners
- Only fits 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma’s with Active Cargo System installed. Does not fit vehicles without the ACS.
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
CA Residents:⚠️WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov